Thursday, June 28, 2012

Challenge Time!

Ok my fellow readers. Who's ready? Are you cuz I am! I think I'm about 85% healed. A little discomfort still but ready to go. Insanity Challenge will begin on the 9th of July and I'm going to take 5 to 10 people to be apart of this great group and I've got a few already. If your a moto buddy of mine or a motocross rider in general, well, then I challenge you to take me up on this! Give P90X 30 days and I assure you your riding will be improved. If anything you see that you won't be as tired on that last lap.


I want anyone and everyone to join me in my month of July Challenge group. It a challenge to better yourself, try something new and you'll see how well your old ways really worked. Three programs have a limited time 30 day trial period. You pay roughly 15 dollars for shipping and you get to try the program, shakeology and the Team Beachbody website club benefits for 30 days. You like it you keep it and then you pay, you dont... send it back and never pay a dime more. So think about it... Actually check that, dont think just do! It will change your life no matter who you are.

Need more info email me at mx83superstar@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment