Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thoughts...

I often sit back and think about what I should bring to you, my reader. I believe some of you are moto fans, others trying to fin a tip or two on how I've lost 25 lbs over the last several months. But most of all I think you come back and read because of the respect you give to me. I thank you for this.


Cheyenne Gate, 2011 Wheatland Supercross

But during my down time due to injury I have been a little stagnant on my post frequency. First of all, I don't want to post everyday because I think I'd start to bore you with the same thing over and over again. Yet I was going to try for two times a week at a minimum. Once for race results and reports and once for bragging about my workouts. Well, I currently cant do either.

So here is what I'm going to do... I'm going to start writing about what I eat, how I prepare it, and my review of it. This is important in fitness and weight loss because this is what got that fat there and what helps make it go away. Considering I've lost five pounds since I got injured, i think I'm doing something right.



Another thing is I'm still going to write about my racing but I'll give updates and photo's about others I race with until I'm back out there. Let us hope its sooner rather than later.

But for now I'm going to throw this your way... email me at mx83superstar@gmail.com with a topic. Give me some homework, make me cook up something, challenge me, I dare you.

This blog is for you and me to connect. I don't care if you've never been on a motorcycle, I'm telling you about that because my fitness level translates through my racing. The main goal here is to help you, or maybe your brother or sister get healthy. Give you ideas, help you find what really works and motivate you through it. I truly became a Beachbody Coach because I thought I could help someone find what I've found to truly be that magic little pill... Yes, I know that pill isn't real but I believe Beachbody has the perfect formula to make you who you truly want to be when you look in the mirror.



So, take me up on this one. Challenge yourself, challenge me! We a living in these great times together and if we share our knowledge we will both become better people and our communities will be better for it.

Last thing before I get out of here today. Join me on getting back to work and feeling great in the month of July. I will have a couple groups getting together from behind our computers to start a workout in July. All that is required is a workout to do. Then you'll post about it on either a Team Beachbody message board thread I'm going to set up and/or a Facebook wall I'm going to set up. I encourage you to drink your Shakeology everyday like i do but its not a requirement this time. Trust me it is the key to cleaning out that nasty stuff in your system and jump starting you weight loss but like I said its not required. Email me when you want in.


After I finished Insanity!






Until next time I guess... Lets get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment