Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shakeology: Alot of me comes from this!

To be upfront with everyone right here, right now, Shakeology is the key to alot of my results and how great I feel. Yeah, I know your a bit skeptical because I'm a coach and its part of my business to move Shakeology but its true.

ShakeO is however, why I became a coach. This product is great. Its healthy, it controls your cravings, and it gets alot of credit for my 25 lbs lost since November.

I believe in this so much that I've got my wife, her father, her mother, and sister all having a daily ShakeO serving and I'm not going to stop there. Hopefully I can tell you that I have most of my family drinking ShakeO.

So do I recommend it to you? YES! You want to lose weight? You want to gain or even maintain? Yes, yes, and yes! Just because your little doesn't mean your in great health internally. This will help jump start that great health. It will clean out your system and you won't be snacking on that junk all the time.

So here is what you do. Most adults these days skip breakfast these days. This is the worst thing you can do, especially if you are trying to lose a few pounds. So, goto www.myshakeology.com/mx83pete make an order for chocolate, strawberry, or greenberry. (Make sure its auto ship or HD so you save in shipping costs) Then have it for breakfast everyday.

Most of my beachbody friends that have had great success and got the results they wanted have Shakeology everyday.

You know you need something. You know you want it. Now ill add a little incentive. If you like, no love it after two weeks of having it I will personally buy you a shakeology shirt for you to represent the growing number of people that are finding out this super drink is super worth it. Go now!


No comments:

Post a Comment