Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 29: The Begining to a New You!

Here is the plan! I'm going to be getting a couple groups together to start a new workout challenge on May 29... These groups are to help keep you and me accountable!

This stuff works. I'm a mere 162.2 lbs and started in November at 183. My goal right now is to get to the mid 150s by the end of July.

Whatever your goal, I can help you reach it. You just have to make the commitment. Its easy! Just shoot me a message and we will get you going. Invite your family and friends too. Remember though, this is only for those that want to look good and feel great. Are you ready to get good and feel good? Message me or email me!
I've expressed my thoughts on Beachbody, I am apart of this for one reason... IT WORKS! Join me today and you'll see that I'm not fibbing. I know I'm not the only one who sat there asking how can I do that. Hope to hear from a lot of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment