Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Focus On The Core

This is just one of the many things I've come to realize in the past year or so.... The Core is everything and its something none of us take care of. Body Core Strength and Sports Power is a good article about this very subject. Though I will encourage my followers to try out a Shaun T program (Like Insanity) because he takes all the thinking out if the equation and you just go and the core will get tight. I'm proof of this lately. I can see abs in my pictures and it feels great. This is the first time ever and you know its just the beginning.

 
P90X Before and After

After Insanity



  
Join me on my next workout or try something that I've already done. Insanity gets great reviews from me and many others. Most enjoy the energy and speed of the program. Are you ready? When are you going to make you life change? Go to www.beachbodycoach.com/mx83pete and take the challenge today!


No comments:

Post a Comment