Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back in the Game!

First off Happy Independence day! I hope you all had a super duper 4th and I also pray from more rain to put out all the fires in my area.


With that said... I'M BACK! Yep I'm going to make it official and I don't need a doctors note to say I can get back to my life. On thing though, I'm not going to race this weekend since my strength is lacking in my right arm. So, RMXA Cheyenne race number two... count me in! Just gotta get the bike up and running, and running now so I can put in a little practice time. And try out my new Steel MX goggles! They look SWEET!

How do I know I'm back? Well, I'm back to playing softball and the arm has a bit of discomfort but man, I was not slowed at all today. In fact I hit 2 for 2 and I attempted a diving catch. Now, I know I shouldn't have and some of the wife's watching the game were telling me, "You be careful MR!" I felt fine afterward was a good thing. Now I think I'll get the bike cleaned up and running again and then I'll be off and racing again.


The point here is I am going to give FULL CREDIT to my healthy living style these days. I proclaimed in a post early after the injury that I had to really watch my diet and that is what I did. In fact I still lost a couple pounds during this month. The best part is this... I healed up in a month when normally a multiple broken bone like mine takes two to three months. I'll be back racing in 6 weeks! This is so exciting to me. I want others to enjoy this. That means YOU!
So, I've been brain storming ideas to get others in this healthy living life style. I can't always convince everyone to do a workout right now. Though I wish I could, you'd feel 1000 times better if you joined me this month with a great challenge pack combo. But lets get back to the goal... If you just can't see yourself getting into great shape and getting a sweet six pack by sweating with the program... Well, lets at least dump the fast food binge eating and get on the good nutrition train. We can lay out a plan and get the healthy living going the best way. Your gut, hips, chin... wherever you store your fat is there for one reason. You have a crappy diet. I'm not asking you to dump the "Carbs" or go "Vegan" though the Vegan idea is the absolute best diet you can have. I'm just asking you to eat smaller portions, eat less greasy foods, more white meat, and drink more water. Lets get more fiber, more vitamins, and more of all the good fruits and veggies in your belly.


So, here is the deal. I LOVE Shakeology. I give it A LOT of credit to controlling my old cravings and getting me on track with eating good food and enjoying them. I walk into a store or sandwich shop now a days and the last thing from my mind is soda. This deal is just try it. Attempt a healthy diet for a minimum of six weeks. Six weeks is it. But you must have Shakeology as one item on the menu EVERY DAY! I assure you that by the end of the first week you'll be filling better, more alive and you'll be lighter.


To assist you, I am going to personally talk with you whenever needed via your best type of communications. I'm even going to set up a post here that we can give recipes and talk about what hurdles we have to overcome.  Leave me a comment here or get on this by emailing me mx83pete@beachbodycoach.com then go click on the picture of Shakeology here and buy your first months supply today. I'm only going to take 10 people for this group right now.... I think it would be hard to keep track of everyone if I took more. But lets do this.... even if you don't want to be apart of the group I dare you to take me up on this. Get healthy by eating healthy and giving Shakeology a try. When your not buying 3 bottles of soda per day or a large Mocha Frapacinno then you see this was the right move for you to make.


One last time... Questions you can e-mail me mx83pete@beachbodycoach.com and you can also leave a comment and I'll do what I can to get back with you ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment