Sunday, August 12, 2012

Catching up!

So since I've been injured its been hard to get on here and keep updating my moto adventures! I did race Colorado Springs two weeks ago. I got 4th place which was great but I knew while there that I needed a few more weeks off to recover. The pain kept me from being as fast as i could be and I just could no longer go with passion. It didn't help that the shifting mechanism broke on my bike once again.

Now that I'm getting closer I'm really going to hit the workouts hard again and I'm going to race select tracks the rest of the season. My home track? I'm not sure yet. I've been getting really upset with these track promoters always screwing up a good thing. They always think that by making things harder to do will make people better racers? UMMM! NO! It drives people away from your track and makes them not want to play there.

This is a big gripe of mine all the time. But they will get their hint at the end of the season.... weather or not they take the hint or not is another story. I assure you. The two easiest tracks on the circuit (also the funnest to ride) will win track of the year. Those are the ones that separate one rider from another. Those are Brush and Milliken. But I'll not gripe about that too much. I'll just keep going to the track I want and not show to the ones I don't.

In the mean time I have a few picture to share with you. These are my practice and race photos since I have been back riding. ENJOY!





No comments:

Post a Comment